back in black … sburg. +1 coffee table, +tons of groceries, +big love on dvd.
we now have enough food to last three months. just need to supplement with fresh veggies. i wish i had a yard to plant things in.
enjoyed pancakes for dinner. have a tough day ahead. so grateful for family.
i’m missing my kitty boys. ziggy and alfredo - if you’re reading this, know that we’re thinking of you! :)
off to purcellville in the am. beaming my good thoughts out there now and wishing for the best. also, my macbook power cable is busted. boo
heading up to leesburg soon, like in the next day or so.
- j: new akustika records mix! woo
- d: one day, they'll be selling romantic akustika mixes of the aughts on late night television.
- j: probably not, but sounds good.
- d: with old in-and-out-of-rehab, washed up djs peddling it for dope money
- j: "you know what i can't wait for, margaret?" "what?" "the greatest hits of the double-zeros played in glorious hi-fi." "who can forget thump hiss thump hiss thump hiss thump hiss"
the documentary “king of kong” brought me to tears. such a nerd.
knitting some more. i’ve gotten through a good deal of my checklist for the day, and i need to calm my economically-frazzled nerves.
biplanes are loud! there’s one circling around our apartment complex. scared us. thought something was wrong.